Quantum Homes Inc. REALTOR®/Agent/Builder Co-Op Guidelines
2. The Quantum Homes sales associate will show the display homes or plans to assist the potential buyer and close the sale, if possible. The REALTOR® may assist in the process, but it is not required. If more than one visit is necessary to close the sale, the REALTOR® is not required to return with the client on subsequent visits. The agent must accompany the client in person at least once during the 120-day registration period.
3. If a sale is made, the Quantum Homes will prepare all necessary applications, contract, plan approvals, lender forms, etc., involved and collect same for lenders approval. Quantum Homes staff will order title commitments and all necessary items to prepare for closing. REALTOR® must only prepare forms required by the broker's office. Only Quantum Homes construction and sales agreement documents are accepted in our sales environments.
4. Prior to completion of constructions, Quantum Homes will notify home buyer, REALTOR®, and lender to set a closing date, arrange for title delivery, deed preparation, buyer inspection of property, etc. This should be received no less than 3 weeks prior to the estimated closing date.
5. Quantum Homes will pay a total of 2% of the base price of the home (minus lot price if lot is not owned by Quantum Homes) to the agent's broker. Quantum Homes will not pay commission on any overages and/or changes on the contract. (If sales price is reduced due to credit back to buyer for buyer supplied items, Quantum Homes will not pay commission on the amount credited back to buyer).
6. Quantum Homes will not pay more than one REALTOR commission. Any conflict of commission will be submitted to the REALTOR Association of Southwestern Illinois for resolution, not to exceed 2% in total commissions.